Monday, November 22, 2010

My Favorite Things

When I'm feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad :)

Been under extreme amounts of stress lately, but there are some things that help to get me back in focus. These are a few of my favorite things:
Arthur (I'm watching it now)
Panda cubs (They're so cute, I'd just love to hold one)
Kanye West (All Falls Down is like the epitome of me, minus the baby daddy)
French Fries (I used to eat them everyday, but I'm trying to avoid high cholesterol)
Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (Gene Wilder did his thang)
New shoes (Nothin like a fresh pair of kicks, oh you fancy huh?)
Babies (they're so cute & innocent, i love them, especially my niece Makayla)
Pomegranates, Mangoes, Strawberries, Cherries, Grapes, Pineapples (I love exotic fruits)
A candy apple from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (can't leave the mall without one)
Tall Ugg Boots (perfect for those cold fall/winter days, super comfy, its like walking on clouds)
Music (I couldn't survive without music, I always seem to find the perfect song to express what's on my mind)
And most significantly, DERRICK ROSE (watching this guy play sparks a passion inside of me)

By the way, this post was inspired by today's episode of Oprah's Ultimate Favorite Things.

No comments:

Post a Comment