Friday, December 2, 2011

Backstage w. Ye @ WTT



I wanted to share this video cause I love KanYe. I have my own resignations about Jay Z and the whole Roc*Nation and the objectives behind their movement. And seeing that Kan is a member, he's obviously involved in whatever it is (I don't want to share my thoughts on what exactly their mission might be and project my feelings or perceptions onto anyone else, I'll let everyone form their own because I think actions speak for themselves and some of the images and statements in the video, although minor, are questionable, so I'll just keep my opinions to myself). But anyways, it's a behind-the-scenes and up-close-and-personal look inside Kanye's thought processes and preparations for his tour performances. But it's Yeezy, so it's def worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment