Friday, December 31, 2010

Best Songs of 2010


Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready) - Alicia Keys
All I Want Is You - Miguel
What's My Name? - Rihanna feat. Drake
Just the Way You Are - Bruno Mars
Airplanes - BoB feat. Hayley Williams
Fancy - Drake feat. T.I. & Swizz Beatz
Hey Daddy - Usher
Your Love - Nicki Minaj
Aston Martin Music - Rick Ross feat. Drake & Chisette Michele
Nothin on You - BoB feat. Bruno Mars
Teach Me How to Dougie - Cali Swag District
Black & Yellow - Wiz Khalifa
All I Do Is Win - DJ Khaled
Show Me A Good Time - Drake
Deuces - Chris Brown feat. Tyga & Kevin McCall
Like a G6 - Far East Movement
Please Don't Go - Mike Posner
Dog Days Are Over - Florence & the Machine
Cooler Than Me - Mike Posner
Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) - Shakira

In the running for worst:
Pretty Girl Rock - Keri Hilson
No Hands - Waka Flocka Flame

No comments:

Post a Comment